About Our School
The Union Chapel community upholds high standards as we inspire students to achieve their personal best in a safe, caring environment so they will become successful lifelong learners and citizens of character.
Building successful futures. Each student. Every day.
Gator Points of Pride
- Celebrating educating children in the Parkville area since 1974
- Gold level recognition for implementation of Schoolwide Positive Behavior Supports
- Student Scholar Bowl state champions for Missouri in 2011
- Union Chapel’s top-notch teaching staff participates in focused professional development opportunities
- Union Chapel offers a full inclusion school environment
- Uses PBS principles to help develop a strong and positive culture for all students to feel safe and welcome on a daily basis
- Provides a wide variety of before and after school clubs, which have included Engineering Club, Genius Hour Club, Mathletics, Read and Run Club, and Dance Club
- A school rich in tradition with outstanding community support, including a very active and supportive Parent Teacher Association
- A school where technology is used to reinforce and extend learning across the curriculum and grade levels
9:10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Students may arrive as early as 8:50 a.m. and are to be picked up no later than 4:10 p.m.
Families needing to bring children before 8:50 a.m. or pick up after 4:00 p.m. should make
childcare arrangements through Adventure Club (our before/after school childcare) or
an outside provider.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.