Enrolling at Our School

Parents of new students should bring the following items when enrolling at Union Chapel: 

  • Registration Forms
  • 2 Proofs of Residency:
        Mortgage or Lease Agreement AND Current Gas, Water or Electric Bill
  • State Issued Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records   

Enrollment Information & Forms

You must live in Park Hill to attend our schools. For questions about enrollment, call the Union Chapel office at (816) 359-4310.